There are so many things that I am thankful for. I cannot begin to put into words how all of these beautiful things that have happened has (and will continually) shaped me to be the woman that I am today — things of which were made possible through the grace and love of God. Here are a few things that I am deeply thankful for:
- Getting through my first year in college
- (And attaining Dean’s List for both semesters)
- Being able to come home for the summer
- (And taste my mom’s cooking again!)
- Being able to be with friends and community
- Getting accepted to my school’s nursing program!
- Reaching one year with the person I love
- Turning twenty in four days!
- Continually being blessed with provisions
I know there will constantly be worries and struggles, but it’s always amazing to see that in every dark, gray cloud is a small shimmer of light or rainbow. Right now, it has been more than half a year since 2017 begun, and I just thank God everyday for blessing me with so many opportunities and for allowing me to be where I am.